Service - www.vacationclub.pl website
Apartment - apartment premises for residential functions described in the offer presented on the www.vacationlclub.pl website, which the Guest leases for recreational purposes or for a short term stay.
On-line booking - booking made on the site in real time via a booking engine located on www.vacationclub.pl.
Guest - a natural or legal person using the apartment on the basis of a contract for a temporary apartment use with the Service Provider.
Service Provider - company under the name of Vacation Club 2 Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-545, ul. Marszałkowska 72/17, KRS 0000693165 owning the www.vacationclub.pl service and authorized to provide guests, in exchange for a fixed pay, with the service of short-term lease of apartments, which the company holds the board of on the basis of agreements with their owners.
- These Booking terms are an integral part of the contract for apartment short-term lease, concluded between the Guest and the Service Provider.
- As part of the lease agreement the Provider obliges themselves to prepare and provide the Apartment at the agreed time in return for an agreed pay.
- Apartment Reservation can be made for the minimum period of 1 (one ) day, unless the on-site Apartment offer states otherwise.
Ways of booking
- These Booking terms are an integral part of the Apartment lease agreement concluded between the Guest and the Service Provider.
- The Guest can book the Apartment in the following ways:
- Booking on-line
- written order by fax or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by telephone: +48 58 058 58 58,
- personally at the Service Provider's local office, i.e. so-called walk-in booking.
- On-line or e-mail booking is deemed binding at the moment of the on-line booking system issuing the booking confirmation number and, upon paying, the Guest receiving booking confirmation to the given e-mail address. Receipt of booking confirmation means the lease agreement between the Service Provider and the Guest has been concluded. In case the Guest does not receive the booking confirmation, the Guest should immediately contact the Service Provider to confirm the booking.
- Written booking made by fax or by telephone shall be deemed valid upon the Guest receiving booking confirmation number to the e-mail address provided after they have paid. Receipt of the booking confirmation by the Guest is equivalent to concluding the lease agreement between the Service Provider and the Guest. In case the Guest does not receive the booking confirmation, the Guest should immediately contact the Service Provider to confirm the booking.
Fees and terms of payment
- The fee for the stay in the Apartment is clearly stated on the vacationclub.pl website or on the booking confirmation if you have made it through e-mail, telephone or fax.
- Fees are given in Polish zloty PLN and are subject to the VAT tax on goods and services according to the tax law, i.e. 8%.
- The rental fee includes the cost of staying in the Apartment of the number of people as indicated when booking, plus the fee for the preparing the apartment for the stay.
- During the check-in, the fee will be collected to secure any damage to and losses of the equipment in the Apartment or the failure to pay the amounts due for the Apartment's rental. The deposit amounts to PLN 1,000 (PLN one thousand) for Penthouse apartments and PLN 400 (PLN four hundred) for all other apartments. The deposit is non-interest bearing and refundable at the end of the guest's stay. In case when checking the apartment at check-out is not possible, the Service Provider reserves the right to check the Apartment within 7 days of check-out and to reimburse the deposit no later than within 14 days of check-out to the Guest's bank account or the preauthorised credit card.
- The rental fee does not include the cost of additional services, including the cost of parking, cleaning the Apartment during the stay, extra linen and towels changing unless the offer states otherwise.
- Upon booking, the Guest is obliged, depending on the Apartment offer, pay 100% of the booked stay's value, unless the Apartment offer provides otherwise.
- The Guest pays the remaining part of the fee for the stay at the Service Provider's local office by credit card or by bank transfer to the Service Provider's bank account not later than 1 day prior to check-in.
Booking change and cancellation
- Changing the Apartment is only possible subject to availability of the other Apartment within the same period as well as paying the difference in price, if any, by the Guest.
- Cancellation or changing the booking date at no cost is not allowed if Guest chooses a non-refundable offer.
- Cancellation or changing the booking date is allowed if Guest chooses a flexible offer that allows the cancellation or change of the booking date within indicated period of time in the selected offer. After the date indicated in the selected offer cancellation or changing the booking date at no cost is not allowed.
- Changing the booking date by the service provider is possible only in case of force majeure which makes the original booking impossible. Force majeure is understood as strikes, wars, riots, natural disasters, the Apartment being claimed by any organ of the state for any purpose as well as the Apartment being deprived of any media, i.e. electricity, gas, heating or water by their providers. In such a case, the Service Provider is obliged to offer Guests a different booking date.
- In case of a failure at the Apartment, the Service Provider reserves the right to provide the Guest with the apartment with parameters and surface similar to the Apartment booked, located in the same town. In the case the Guest does not accept the Apartment change, the agreement is considered void and the Service Provider is obliged to refund the booking fee paid by the Guest.
- The availability of selected facilities (e.g. pools, gym, sauna, KidsClub) and optional meals depends on the decisions of the government authorities due to the epidemy.
Staying in the Suite
- Apartment check-in starts in Kołobrzeg and Mielno from 16.00 to 18.00 and in Świnoujście and Ustronie Morskie from 16.00 to 20.00 on the first day of the period booked. At check-in, the Guest shall collect the keys from the Service Provider and check the Apartment's technical conditions and cleanliness. The Service Provider's local offices are open at certain times depending on the season and town. If the arrival is planned at a time outside the office's opening hours, the Customer must notify the Service Provider's office at least 24 hours in advance. Arrivals in the evening and at night may be subject to a surcharge of up to PLN 100 (one hundred).
- At check-in, a deposit of 400 PLN (four hundred) will be charged to secure potential damages and equipment shortages in the Apartment or non-payment of the Apartment rent, subject to § 3. p. 4 of Booking conditions.
- Check-out time is between 08.00 and 10.00 on the last day of the booked period. At 10:00, the Guest is required to return the keys to the Service Provider's local office.
- Guests are obliged to respect the curfew hours, safety and fire protection rules of the facility. Any behaviour disturbing other inhabitants of the building between the hours of 22:00 and 06:00 is prohibited.
- The Guest is obliged to use the Apartment for its intended purpose, not to remove any of the Apartment's equipment, as well as not to copy the Apartment's keys.
- Each time upon leaving the Apartment, the Guest should turn off all electrical appliances, turn off the lights, check if windows and doors are closed.
- The Guest should notify the Service Provider about any damage immediately after its discovery.
- The Guest is fully responsible for any damage or destruction of the Apartment's fittings and technical equipment arising from their fault or the fault of people visiting them.
- The Guest undertakes to ensure that the number of people staying with them in the Apartment does not exceed the number defined as the maximum on the website or the booking confirmation.
- The Guest undertakes not to keep animals in the Apartment, unless pets are allowed and paid for.
- Smoking in the Apartments is strictly prohibited. Any Guest not adhering to the ban will be charged with the fee of PLN 1000 to cover the costs of washing of, among others, the Apartment's curtains, carpets and linen.
- In case of violation of any of the rules set out in the Booking conditions, the Service Provider is entitled to deduct the fee for undeclared persons staying in the Apartment or the cost of bringing the Apartment to its original state. If the value of the claim exceeds the value of the deposit, the client is obliged to pay the difference immediately.
- In the event of an exceptionally serious breach of the rules set out in the Booking conditions, the Service Provider has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect and to remove Guests along with any accompanying people from the Apartment.
Termination of the contract
- Any private person has the right to terminate the lease agreement without providing the reason through a written statement sent to the Service Provider's e-mail address email@example.com, within 14 days of the lease agreement conclusion.
- In the case of the contract termination by the Guest, they are obliged to pay for services fulfilled before the termination. This applies to the fees for preparing the Apartment for the Guest's stay, and the charge for the stay in the Apartment, which has already been realized.
- A standard contract termination form is attached to the Booking conditions.
- The Guest has the right to exercise the right to complaint and redress services in this respect, in accordance with the applicable laws. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be settled by the Arbitration Court at the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw pursuant to the Rules of this Court binding on the date of filing the statement of claim.
- In order for the complaint to be consider, it must be applied in writing to the Service Provider's address.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of their receipt. Information on the effect of the complaint will be sent to the customer to the postal or email address indicated by the Guest.
The above Booking Terms enter into force from 01.01.2021 and are applicable for all stays from 01.01.2021.