Service - www.vacationclub.pl website.
Apartment - an apartment premise or a room or house with a residential function described in the offer presented on the website www.vacationclub.pl, which the Guest rents for leisure purposes or for a short-term stay.
On-line booking - booking made on the website in real time using the booking engine located on the www.vacationclub.pl website.
Guest - individual or legal person or a person referred to in Article 331 §1 of the Polish Civil Code, using the Apartment on the basis of a contract concluded with the Service Provider for the temporary use of the Apartment, using the Apartment on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Service Provider for the temporary use of the Apartment or aiming at concluding such an agreement.
Service Provider - Vacation Club 2 Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-545, at 72/17 Marszałkowska Street, National Court Register (KRS) No. 0000693165 which is the owner of the www.vacationclub.pl website and entitled to provide to Guests, in exchange for a fixed remuneration, with short-term rental services of Apartments, which it has in the management board on the basis of concluded agreements with their owners.
- These Booking terms are an integral part of the short-term rental agreement of the Apartment concluded between the Guest and the Service Provider.
- As part of the lease agreement, the Service Provider undertakes to prepare and make available the Apartment within the agreed period in exchange for the agreed remuneration.
- Booking of the Apartment can be made for a minimum period of 1 (one) day unless the Offer of the Apartment on the website provides otherwise.
- The Guest can book the Apartment in the following methods:
- Booking on-line
- written order by fax or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by telephone: +48 58 058 58 58,
- personally at the Service Provider's local office, i.e. so-called walk-in booking.
- An on-line booking or a booking made via e-mail is considered to have been made when the Online Booking system assigns a booking confirmation number or when the Guest receives a booking confirmation to the indicated e-mail address (whichever comes first) after prior payment, unless the deferred payment or other form of payment has been accepted by the Booking Department. Receipt of the booking confirmation means the conclusion of a rental agreement between the Service Provider and the Guest. If the Guest does not receive confirmation of the booking, the Guest should immediately contact the Service Provider to confirm the booking.
- A booking made in writing or by phone is considered to have been made when the Service Provider assigns a booking confirmation number or when the Guest receives the booking confirmation to the indicated e-mail address (whichever comes first) after prior payment, unless the Booking Department have accepted the deferred payment or other form of payment. Receipt of the booking confirmation by the Guest means the conclusion of a rental agreement between the Service Provider and the Guest. If the Guest does not receive confirmation and booking, the Guest should immediately contact the Service Provider to confirm the booking.
Fees and payment terms
- The amount of the fee for the booked stay in the Apartment is each time indicated on the website of the vacationclub.pl or on the booking confirmation in the case of making it via e-mail or telephone.
- The fees are given in Polish zlotys PLN and are subject to the VAT rate according to the applicable tax law, i.e., 8%.
- The rental fee includes the cost of staying in the Apartment indicated in the booking number of people and additionally the fee for preparing the Apartment for the Guest's stay.
- During check-in, a deposit will be charged to secure any damage and shortage of equipment in the Apartment or failure to pay for the rental of the Apartment. The amount of the deposit is PLN 1,000 (one thousand zlotys) for Penthouse or VacationHome apartments or apartments with Jacuzzis or PLN 500 (five hundred zlotys) for all other Apartments. The deposit is interest-free and refundable at the end of the Guest's stay. In the event that it is not possible to check the Apartment at the time of check-out, the Service Provider reserves the right to check within 7 days of the Guest's check-out and return the deposit no later than within 14 days of the Guest's check-out to the Guest's bank account or credit card on which the pre-authorization was made.
- The rental fee does not include the cost of additional services, m.in the cost of parking, cleaning during the stay in the Apartment, additional change of bed linen and towels, unless the offer provides otherwise.
- When making a booking, the Guest is obliged, depending on the offer of the Apartment on the Website, to pay the Service Provider 100% of the value of the booked stay, unless the Apartment's offer provides otherwise, or the Booking Department has agreed to deferred payment or another form of payment.
- The remaining part of the payment for the booked stay in the Apartment is made by the Guest by payment / credit card on the spot at the local reception of the Service Provider or by transfer to the Service Provider's bank account at the latest before the start of the stay in the Apartment.
Change and cancellation of a booking
- A change of the Apartment is possible only on condition that another Apartment is available on the same date and the difference in price for the stay, if any, is paid.
- If the Guest has chosen a non-refundable offer, it is not possible to cancel the booking or change the booking date at no cost.
- If the Guest has chosen a flexible offer, it is possible to cancel the booking or change the booking date to the date exactly indicated in the selected offer. After the date indicated in the selected offer, it is not possible to cancel or change the booking date at no cost.
- Changing the booking date by the Service Provider is possible only in the event of force majeure, preventing the performance of the service. Force majeure is understood as strikes, wars, riots, cataclysms, seizure of the Apartment by a third party or deprivation by the supplier of the Apartment of utilities, i.e., electricity, gas, heat energy or water. In this case, the Service Provider is obliged to offer the Guests a different date of stay.
- In the event of a breakdown in the Apartment, it reserves the right to provide another Apartment with parameters and area similar to the booked Apartment in the same town. In the event of the Guest's refusal to change the Apartment, the contract is terminated, and the Service Provider is obliged to return the Guests and the fee paid by him for the booked stay.
- The availability of selected amenities (m.in swimming pool, gym, sauna, KidsClub, aquapark) and optional meals depends on the offer of a given apartment and decisions made by state authorities due to the epidemic.
Stay in the apartment
The rules applicable to persons staying in the Apartments are regulated in the Regulations available at https://vacationclub.pl/regulations.
Withdrawal from the contract
- A Guest, who is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, by submitting a written statement to the e-mail address of the Service Provider email@example.com, within 14 days of its conclusion.
- If the Guest exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, he is obliged to pay for the services provided until the moment of withdrawal from the contract. This applies to the fee for preparing the Apartment for the Guest’s stay, as well as the fee for the stay in the Apartment, which has already been completed.
- A model withdrawal form is available at vacationclub.pl.
- The Guest has the right to exercise the right to complain about the service and pursue claims in this respect, in accordance with the relevant provisions of law. Any disputes arising from this agreement or arising in connection with it shall be settled by the Arbitration Court at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw in accordance with the Regulations of this Court in force on the date of filing the lawsuit.
- The condition for considering the complaint is its written notification to the address of the Service Provider's registered office.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of their receipt. Information about the effect of considering the complaint will be sent to the Guest to the postal address indicated by him or by e-mail.
The above Booking Terms enter into force from 08.12.2022 and are applicable for all stays from 08.12.2022.